Monday, February 7, 2011

The Kraft Journal Challenge #5-LOVE


Good Monday Morning,


The Kraft Journal has a new challenge for you this week, and I was asked to be their guest. I am so happy to have had the chance to create something, along with their amazing design team, for this challenge. The theme-LOVE!  How appropriate for February.  Thank you again Kraft Journal for asking me to be your guest.

I recently purchased the Deluxe Sample Pack from The Kraft Outlet, and it came in useful when matching up the kraft color in my design paper for this card.  I enjoyed using the text weight  lt. kraft paper to make the scallop edged trim, and then matched it up and mounted the card and the different layers with the lt. kraft cardstock. This kit is wonderful, it has allowed me to see the differences in thickness and in color of each variety of kraft paper. Now there is never a dull moment at The Kraft Outlet, they are constantly bringing in delicious new products. You can keep track of all the happenings by signing up for their bi-monthly newsletter too. 

Coloring this image on Kraft was just so much fun.  The way the light colors show up just amazes me, and I have found a new love for my Prismacolor Pencils.  This card is full of LOVE, right down to my choice of materials used.  What is not to love about the stamp, the kraft paper, the wonderful embellishments.  Sigh, so many pretty things to use, so little time.......is it wrong of me to want to keep this one all to myself? LOL!


I hope your week has started off well, have a great day, and Happy Krafting!
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Crazy 4 Challenges: Valentinces Card
Totally Stampalicious: Three Hearts Challenge
Bunny Zoe's Challenge: Love is in the Air
The Crafty Pad: Love is in the Air