Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Takes @ Sketches In Thyme


Good Morning,

Welcome to this weeks Tuesday Takes Challenge#7 @ Sketches In Thyme. Our sketch this week was found at Card Patterns.  This sketch was a fun one, but I usually say that.  I really enjoy sketches, it gets my Mojo going I suppose.  Do you enjoy sketches?  Or are you more of a "do-it-yourself" card maker?  Kim always has scrumptious prize packs lined up, and this months sponsor is Lucky Girl Crafts


 All you have to do is use the sketch above, enter it into this weeks Tuesday Takes Challenge, and you are eligible to win this prize pack. How easy peasy is that!

A little blurb about the card now. I am in love with Kraft paper, and I am also frugal.  So I took some scraps left over from Karlye's Birthday invitations, mounted them on top of Kraft paper, and added some bakers twine  along the side, instead of adding the flower trail.  I just LOVE this darling Kaylee image, she is a digital image I found on the Some Odd Girl site.  Too cute, and so much fun to color!

I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch.  I have to say that I am interested in seeing what your interpretation of the flower chain will be.

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S  Thank you all for your kind words about my Aunt Ruth. I have left them for my eyes only, but your kind words mean a lot, so thank you again.

Challenges this qualifies for are:
365 Cards: A sweet treat
Sew Many Challenges: New Things (bakers twine)
Speedy The Cat's Friend challenge: use something new (bakers twine)
Totally Gorjuss: For someone Special