Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #53



Good Morning,

It is time for another Once Upon a Wednesday weekly challenge over at The Pixie Cottage.   This week you are provided with another fab sketch by one of the Pixies, and the theme is LOVE.  Remember you can chose to use the sketch, the theme, or both. Once again, I chose both.

I worked the sketch around this NEW Pixie Cottage Stamp called  "Big Valentine".  I coloured it in with my copics, and also used my Prisma pencils over top to make the pink match the design paper. Pouring some of my blender fluid on a  cloth, and dabbing it on the soft grey background behind the elephant, produced the speckled effect. A subtle but pleasing texture I think.

I think this elephant is just so adorable!  This stamp is available now at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  Would this not be the perfect stamp for homemade Valentines!

Please head over to The Pixie Cottage Blog, there are so many different examples of what you can do with this weeks sketch and/or theme challenge.  Of course there are prizes to be won simply by entering, and they are picked randomly.  So come on out and give this sketch a try!

Have a wonderful week ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Let's Ink It Up: Anything Goes
One Stitch at A time: New
Speedy The Cat's Friend Challenge: Hearts
Copic Creations: Anything NEW