Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #51


Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage  challenge #51.  The first "Once Upon a Wednesday" challenge for us Pixie's in 2011.  This above sketch is a fun one for you to try out, and the Theme for this week is Punches.  Keep in mind it is not necessary to use a Pixie Cottage stamp in your creation (although we so enjoy seeing them) and you can choose the sketch and/or the theme.

I used one of The Pixie Cottage Bird stamps, and you can find this stamp at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  This adorable image can be purchased as a set of 4, or individually.  I really love them all though, they are quite versatile, and can be used for so many different themes.  Speaking of themes, I used my oval punches for the sentiment. Ooops, I just realized that I reversed the angle of the triangles in the back, I will chalk that up to creative freedom ;)  .

I have to say using this sunny paper really picked me up.  We really have not had a typical Ottawa Winter though.  We have barely any snow, the weather is so warm that the outdoor rinks are water, and although I like it, it is rather out of place.  Shoveling is a good workout after all, and the kiddos love playing in the snow.

Enough rambling from me ladies, I can't wait to see what you create this week. Happy Krafting!

Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Mad for Markers: Anything goes
My Time To Craft: Up in The Air
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes