Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Candy

 
THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED!  Stay tuned for the winner!

Happy New Year!

I spent a lovely afternoon with my family yesterday.  We went glow in the dark bowling.  Seeing the laughter on our daughter's faces was just what James and I needed! What did you all do on December 31st, 2010?

Michelle from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More was so kind to send this 6x6 BoBunny Valentines paper my way, in order to make one of you happy.  I put together some other goodies to go along with it, keeping with the red, black and pink theme.  This would be a perfect package for someone trying to get their Valentines cards started.

If you are interested in being the recipient, please leave me a comment below, become a follower if you are not one already, post this on your sidebar so others have the chance to enter, and check back with me on January 14th, 2011. I will be choosing the winner via Random Number.

I wish everyone a very healthy and Happy New Year.

Big Hugs,
Tanya

P.S. Becoming a follower is not a requirement, it just makes it easier to see if you won.