Monday, January 10, 2011

Got My Fingers in The Sugar Bowl Again.........2011



Good Afternoon,

This is my first New Year's dip into the Sugar Bowl (challenge #50), and it is their 2cd Birthday.  Happy Birthday to You SB! Marlene's sketch is wonderfully layered, and I decided to rotate it.  The theme, which is optional is embossing.

I needed a bit of sunshine this week, so I chose yellow and white. I did dry emboss one of the layers, but it is really hard to see. I had fun coloring her in yellow, and I know just who this is going to.  I missed sending out some Christmas cards this year because I spent most of my holidays taking in all the time I could with my husband and my daughters.  So I have decided to send out some of my cards to those who did not get their usual cards. 

Happy Krafting ladies, 
Hugs,
Tanya
A few more challenges this qualifies for are:
365 Cards: Pure Elegance
Let's Ink It Up: Anything Goes