Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ever Ask Yourself?



Ever ask yourself how you got to be where you are at today, so fast?  20 years ago I left home and moved into an apartment with a wonderful woman and her children.  I rented one of the bedrooms, learned what it was like to live on my own, and gained a second family (a second mother, 2 sisters and a brother). 

One of those "sisters" is having her first baby soon, and today was the baby-shower.  How time flies by!  It seems like just yesterday I was having my first baby, who is now 6.  How did I get here? 

Thank you for inviting me Tammy, it was nice to reminisce about what it was like for me, and it certainly is wonderful to see you expecting your first.  This is quite the adventure, and I hope Motherhood is as rewarding for you as it has been for me.  It was also wonderful being around my second family again too.  Hope we get to do it again Peggy, Maria, Tammy and John.

Hugs,
Tanya