Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sketches In Thyme #24


Good Morning,

This week, Sketches In Thyme Challenge #24 has provided us with a wonderful sketch by Creative Scrappers.  This one was great for my 5x7 photo.  I will have to duplicate this one for my girls. 

It is so rare for me to be in a picture with them as I am usually the one behind the camera.  I made a point of asking my husband to snap this photo after a day outside in the sun.  Hence the healthy glows, the happy smiles, and the tussled up hair.  I live for my two girls, they are so unique, and this picture captures the happiness I have in my heart for them.  I just hope I provide the same happiness for them.

I am sad to announce this will be my last post as a scrapbook Maven for Sketches In Thyme, however, the good news is I will be a  card Maven for the NEW Sketches In Thyme Cards design team.  I have really enjoyed all the layouts I have been getting done, thanks Kim for giving me the chance to expand my creativity.

Congratulations goes out to the New Scrapbooking Mavens;

Joni Parker
Libeeti
Tiffany Call
Erin Reed
Vanessa De Bonis
Lizaveta

 And let us not forget to Congratulate the New Card Mavens;

Cindy Blair
Angi, Cokie Pop Paper Boutique
Beth Ranney-Thomas
Stacy Koo
Beth Moore.

Sketches In Thyme Cards will kick off  on Tuesday, November 23!!!!  Be sure to head over and try out the sketches.  Kim has many sponsors lined up, and the prizes are sure to be fabulous!

Happy Krafting, and good luck with this weeks challenge.  There is a Michaels $25 gift certificate to be won!
Hugs
Tanya