Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #45


Good Morning,

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #45 provides you with another marvelous sketch and a Ribbons and Bows theme. You have the option to use the theme and/or the sketch.

I was lucky enough to receive this marvelous NEW stamp "Hannah's Letter by Sandra Hammer",  and the wonderful new Basic Grey Jovial paper in the mail recently.  Both are available for purchase at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  There is so much detail in this red rubber stamp.  Hannah is such a sweet image to work with, I always enjoy inking her up and adding color to her. 

I switched up the flowers in the sketch and opted for the fabulous button I found in my stash.  To balance it out I added some Bella Bauble's.  I wanted the green to stand out, and so I colored most of the image green.  To make the snow on the branches stand out, I used some white Fun Flock.

What are you going to choose this week?  The theme, the image, or both?  Whatever you decide, I look forward to being inspired.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges This Qualifies for are:
Critter Sketch Challenge: Texture (I used Fun Flock for snow on the trees)
One Stitch At A Time:  Choose your favorite colors (Green and Red are my Christmas Favorites!)
Crazy 4 Challenges: Christmas Card
Top Tip Tuesday: Buttons 1 or more