Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #44


Good Morning,

 The Pixie Cottage Challenge #44  provides you with a sketch/theme challenge this week.  The sketch is a team sketch shown above, and the theme is to use 2 colors onlyNote - you can choose to tackle the theme, the sketch or both.  You are also not required to use a Pixie Cottage stamp to participate in The Pixie Cottage Challenges, and by entering your creation, you will still be eligible to win some of the fab prizes up for grabs.

This card was a breeze to make, I simply stamped the bird onto creme cardstock, chose my design papers, then embellished as per the fab team sketch. For my flowers,  I stamped them with a music sheet stamp, then stuck the black pearls in the center. It was nice not to color for a change.  I have to say I love how bold this turned out. This sketch is definetly being kept in my archives, it is one of my favorites.

The wonderful stamp I used is a NEW Pixie Cottage stamp from the Bird set stamps by ArTish.  I also have to point out the Spellbinder's Nestabilities Eyelet Square die that the bird is stamped on .  The stamp and the Spellbinder Die is available from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  Don't forget, if you want something and don't see it in her store, be sure to send her an email, she is very good at getting in supplies that you need.

I can't wait to see what 2 colors you choose to use this week. Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Raise The Bar: Let's See Those Curves (my spellbinder die)
Crazy 4 Challenges: Create Square Cards
Stampin B's: An Animal in a DieCut
Dutch Dare: Clean and Simple
The Crazy Challenge: Things With Wings