Saturday, November 27, 2010

Having fun with Sparkle Creations



Hello,

I was so excited when I saw the challenge go up at the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp Blog. Challenge #20 is all about using Kraft supplies. I just LOVE Kraft paper, it totally rocks as far as I am concerned. I also tried something new by coloring and blending my Prisma Color pencils on the Kraft cardstock. I am in love with the way the colors just pop out. Suitcase Ruby is amongst my favorite Sparkle stamp, she is versatile, and always on the go. A busy girl such as myself.

I also wanted to let you all know about the Sketches In Thyme "Open Sketch Challenges". Every 3rd Thursday, anyone who followed a sketch or created their own can enter this challenge. All you have to do is post the project along with the sketch you followed and link it to the Sketches In Thyme Blog. Even if it is from another design challenge, it qualifies. And thus you qualify to win the monthly prizes too.  My card was put together using Marlene's Sketch from The Sugar Bowl . I rotated the sketch and slid the 3 bullets onto the image portion on my card. 

I hope you all have a great weekend, I have yet another busy one; dance class with the girls, birthday party gifts to be bought, and a Christmas Party for the girls on Sunday.

Happy Krafting and Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA friends.

Hugs,
Tanya