Friday, November 19, 2010

Got My Fingers in The Sugar Bowl Again.........


Good Evening,

The Sugar Bowl Challenge #48 is asking us to use Marlene's Sketch. The subject is Black and White + one other color of choice. I chose red. I follow The Sugar Bowl Blog regularly, and they have been making some HUGE changes. As a result, and by leaving comments along the way about their FAB new stamps, I won this adorable stamp called Fairy Tale. Thanks Mark for sending her out so fast! She was so adorable that I just had to ink her up pronto!

I did not want to overdo this image, I stopped after coloring in her dress,lips, and shoes. She is simply adorable. This card came together all by itself. I chose the papers and started placing them as indicated in the sketch (which I rotated). Once the papers were down, I noticed the writing along the side that stated "Beautiful Woman". Upon reading this, I thought it perfect for the image. Funny how things like that work out, without trying. This card will be for my Mother's birthday in December. She is a beautiful woman!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We have the Santa Clause Parade on Sunday evening, and the rest of the weekend will be searching for the Christmas decorations. We won't put them up just yet, but the girls like to look at them.

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs
Tanya

I am entering this into :
Stamp With Fun Challenge- Square
Daring Cardmakers- We 3 (3 pearls)
Simon Says Stamp and Show- Whatever makes you happy (this pretty stamp and my Mom)