Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday News


Good Morning,

When I was little, we could go to the corner store and get grab bags that held some candies and small trinkets in them.  I just LOVED them.  They came in white bags with red and blue writing on them.

Well Michelle's Scrapbooking and More now has grab bags .  They range in price from $5.00 to $50.00 and you can bet that the goodies inside are decadent.   I have to say I still love grab bags, don't you?  There is something about the anticipation  of what will be inside that I just can't resist.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends and family, and a huge amount of gratitude for my American friends as well.  May we all find something to be Thankful for this weekend.

Hugs
Tanya

P.S.  If you can't afford a grab bag, be sure to check out Michelle's blog HERE, she has wonderful October Candy to be won.