Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #42



Good Morning,

This is my take on this weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #42. The theme is metal, and this gorgeous guest sketch is from Penny.

Halloween is fast approaching, and I have had these papers for over a month. I finally sat down to use them, along with these fabulous Halloween stamps from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. Here we have Hannah Witch just about to take flight on her broom on this spooky Halloween eve. The Spooky Tree background stamp helps add some ambiance don't you think?

As for the theme, I added some metal brads and a fabulous metal trinket I got in a mixed metal bag some time ago. Did I mention I have this thing for bags containing odds and ends?

Happy Krafting ladies, I can't wait to see what you come up with this week.
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S.  Speaking of Halloween, be sure to join us over at The Pixie Cottage on OCTOBER 31st, 2010. We are having a Digi Blog Hop full of fun, inspiration and prizes!

Challenges this qualifies for are:
One Stitch AT A Time: All Celebrations (Halloween)
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Show something SPOOKAY!
Paper Sundaes: A Natural Woman (Any combo of woman and nature)
Paper Playtime: Halloween
Paper Pretties: Make a Square card