Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #41



Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #41 provides us with a "Something Sweet" theme, and a wonderful sketch by Pam. You can choose to use the sketch, the theme, or both like I have. Please keep in mind you do NOT have to use a Pixie Cottage stamp to enter this challenge, but it is always exciting to see someone use them in our challenges.

I purchased these Pixie Cottage stamps a long time ago (the sentiment is also a PC stamp), and I finally got to use it. This stamp is all about sweetness to me, as is this delicious chocolate and pink design paper. You can find the "Smiles and his Cupcake" stamp at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, the sentiment can also be found in her Pixie Cottage Stamp line.

With a theme as sweet as this one, I am sure I will be more than inspired, if not tempted this week.

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Incy Wincy: Pink and Brown
Speedy The Cats Friend Challenge: Stitching
Tuesday Throwdown #22: Anything Goes
Craftalicious: Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday: Anything Goes