Friday, October 8, 2010

Having fun with Sparkle Creations


Hello,

This is my entry for Sparkle Creations challenge #13. I just had to have Suitcase Ruby, and so I pooled an order in with my good friend Sheena, and she has been waiting for over 2 weeks to be inked up. I had time at work to play with her today, and this is what I came up with.

I paper pieced the boots, suitcase, flower, belt, earing and purse with Kraft cardstock, and then colored her in with my Copics. I still have a lot of practice to do with hair, but nevertheless I think the end product is just fine. I used a stamp that I got on a recent parcel and put it behind Ruby. I then took out my silver airplane bead and mounted it on a stick pin. These items have been sitting patiently in my stash.

I wish I had someone to give it to. Perhaps someone will leave for a vacation or adventure soon, and then I can send Ruby their way.

Have a wonderful weekend, we are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, and we are cooking our very first turkey. Any tips would be appreciated, this is an adventure in our home for sure.

Hugs
Tanya