Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #36 and a Freebie Digital Stamp

Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #36 is a gorgeous sketch by Adrina, and the theme is Mellow Fruitfulness.  I have had this paper in my stash for quite some time, and have always been intimidated by it's boldness.  Well, I have used most of it up, and have to say it was fun.  Because of how bold and bright it is, I did not have to add too much to it, or else making it too cluttered.   I played around with the color of cardstock, when mounting the different squares and such.  The top one reminds me of a summer's day, where as adding orange makes it more like a sunny fall day.

What paper intimidates you?  What more/less should I have added to these cards?  I love hearing your suggestions so please don't be shy.

My take on mellow fruitfulness  was Hannah taking her time picking apples, I can not wait to see what your take on the theme is this week. This new wonderful stamp is available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, be sure to drop in and browse, so many stamps, so little time!

Happy Krafting,

NOTE:  There is a FREEBIE digital image available for this weeks challenge, be sure to hop on over HERE and snag it!


Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Paper Play Challenges: Autumn is Coming
365 Cards: Busy Backgrounds
Practical Scrappers: Buttons
Raise The Bar: Orange Brown and Green