Saturday, September 11, 2010

Got My Fingers in The Sugar Bowl Again.........





















I just love coloring my Sugar Nellie Manga's and my brown Copic Markers.  This is my card for The Sugar Bowl Challenge #43, and it is also a Thank You card to Kristin from Basic Grey.  She made sure my Cappella paper got to me, even though there were some shipping glitches.  Thank you again Kristin for all your work, I am loving this paper!

Sugar Nellie has all sorts of changes coming about this season, and it is all rather exciting.  I really like the way they keep us bloggers informed.  Be sure to drop in and check out their stamps, they are pretty yummy.

Karlye survived her first week in grade 1, Jayme cried because JK only starts next week, and she is just so eager to go to school.  I survived back-to-school shopping today, and now I can just relax.  I even have a movie date on the couch with my husband tonight, does it get any better than this!

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S.  Thanks Judy for this awesome sketch!