Thursday, September 2, 2010

A gift in my Mailbox!






















I put together a pizza box of goodies to donate to some kids who will be using them for "art therapy" so to speak.  Stephanie was the recipient who is responsible for teaching these youth how to express themselves through art.  She sent me this FAB card that made my jaw drop as a thank you. 

I think all the Thank You's should go to her though.  I believe that it is important to find something that allows us to connect with ourselves, crafting does this for me, and Stephanie is doing this for all these youth.

So THANK YOU  Stephanie, and I have to say WOW, you make beautiful cards.

Hugs,
Tanya

P.S.  If you have items to donate from your stash, read the post HERE, and leave Sheena a message.  I feel good that someone will be putting mine to good use.