Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #33


BACK TO SCHOOL!  That is this weeks theme for The Pixie Cottage Challenge #33The sketch available for this weeks challenge may also provide you with inspiration.  Thank you Pam for another fab sketch, it certainly got me motivated.

My youngest is starting Kindergarten this year and I thought it would be nice to make her a card.  This one is for you Jayme.  This darling image is one of the new Fall 2010 Pixie Cottage stamps, available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  Her name is Cassie, and perhaps she will become one of my daughters new friends.  The pattern paper is the School Line from DCWV, I thought it appropriate for the theme.

I was always excited to get my school supplies in order for the first day of school, that has not changed.  I am so enjoying the excitement in our house this year.  Karlye goes into grade 1, and Jayme into JK.  It means more friends, more birthday parties, the endless list of supplies, and the activities throughout the year.  Yipee!

What do you all like about this time of year?  Hope to see your beautiful and inspiring creations in this weeks sketch and/or theme challenge.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

Other Challenges this qualifies for are:
Delightful Challenges : Back to School with Primary Colors
Frosted Designs: Back to School Challenge
Paper Jewels:  Ribbon and Flowers