Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #32


Good Morning Ladies,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #32  theme is "Anything but a card".  I sat down and came up with the above post-it-note holder.  It even snaps shut with magnets that I added in between the red cardstock and the striped design paper. I got the idea from a dollar store notepad, and took to modifying the length to accommodate a 3x3 post-it-note pad. I am really enjoying taking things apart to see how they are made, then adding my own little twists and turns to make it "mine". I'm  thinking this would look pretty nifty  next to someone's phone, don't you?
 
This is one of  the new Summer 2010 Pixie Cottage stamps found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, entitled "To You From Us".  Be sure to drop in and browse the store, there are so many NEW and pretty things to be seen.

I am curious to see what you will come up with, be sure to enter it into this weeks challenge too!  If this weeks theme is not for you, please drop in anyways, there is a wonderful guest sketch for you to work with as well.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges the above qualifies for are:
Delightful Challenges- Animals and Insects using dots and stripes   
Alota Rubber Stamps - Fall Color Challenge: use red,yellow,brown, orange, green
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge- Animals