Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #30

Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge  offers you a wonderful sketch by Jacqui Dennis, and the theme is Feeling Blue. I took out my South End Girl Pixie Cottage Stamp, and started thinking about how I wanted the card to look.

I recently got this new flower die so that I could match up my design paper and flowers.  I have to say I just love how bold and blue they look.  I also had this fabulous Lily Bee design paper in my stash, and so I started piecing it together.  My little South End Girl was originally going to wear a blue dress, but changed her mind at the last minute.

Are you Feeling Blue?  If so, why not hop over to The Pixie Cottage and try your hand at some art therapy?  It certainly worked for me.  Remember you can choose to do both the theme and the sketch like I have, or you can take your pick. 

Have a great Wednesday!
Hugs
Tanya