Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Allyson


My youngest sister turned 14 yesterday, and this is the card I made for her. I really hope she likes it.  I used Charlotte with a Rose, one of Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.  I also used the SCRSC #6 sketch. I won this stamp simply by leaving a comment on Sparkle's blog during the release, and when my budget allows me to, I will definitely be buying more of her collections.  The paper I used is Basic Grey's Cappella line, I was lucky enough to win this paper pack by leaving a comment on the Moxie Fab sight.  How generous people can be, and I will have to find the time to sit down and make them a Thank You card.

I hope this "lucky" karma lends itself to my sister this year.  She is starting grade 9, and thus she begins the journey of trying to figure out what she wants to do, and working hard to achieve those goals.  Good Luck Allyson, I wish you all the best!

Tonight I am grateful for my family, and for my friends who are just like family.  I appreciate the time you take out of your busy lives to listen, to share and to participate in my life when time allows.  Big Hugs to all of you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  It is rainy here in Ottawa, so tomorrow James, the girls and I will tackle the wave pool!

Happy Krafting,
Tanya