Thursday, July 15, 2010

Practical Scrappers Embossing Challenge


This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is to use any form of embossing on your card. I tend to dry emboss lately, however this time it was the caption inside the card that got me to take out my red embossing powder and to use it on the background cityscape. The caption reads "Let's paint the town red!"

When I started this card, I really did not think it was going to come together. I almost trashed it 3 times, but finally a bit of inspiration came my way, and I really like how it turned out. I finally got to use this stamp set, I think it is just so "stinking" cute. Pardon the pun!

I can't wait to learn something new, so please show me your take on this weeks challenge by heading over to Practical Scrappers and uploading your projects.

Hugs,
Tanya

P.S The sketch for this card is also the one used yesterday by Pam! Thanks Pam. :)