Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge # 27


Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge theme is Triple Play! This means using a trio of something on your card. The above sketch by Pam, is also a part of this weeks challenge. You can choose to do both as I have, or break them up, choosing the sketch or the theme.

I rotated the sketch and used this fabulous Pixie Cottage stamp by ArTish. For my triple play, I used a trio of Jenni Bowlin buttons that are available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I also noticed that the flowers below the butterfly also qualify for the triple play theme. Fancy that!

I have to say leaving images uncolored have been my things lately. I did however pop this one up to create dimension to the card. Red and white together remind me of my Oma's kitchen. That was her color scheme for the longest time. I just makes everything look so crisp and clean don't you agree?

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this weeks Pixie Cottage sketch and/or theme challenge.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya