Monday, June 28, 2010

Scrap It With a Song

Michelle's Scrapbooking and More is sponsoring the Scrap it With a Song Challenge this week. The challenge is to create something using the song "I Can See Clearly Now, by Jimmy Cliff".

I used my "Hannah on Stepping Stones" Pixie Cottage Stamp, and also a Magnolia Background stamp. I used these fab papers by Fancy Pants, and what I was trying to do is make it look like the background was the remainder of a rainstorm, and then POW, out comes this beautiful Rainbow and brightens up Hannah's day. Thus the bold Copic colors. I added some of the lyrics to my design paper, but you don't have to do this. I just thought I would try something new.

Did I succeed?

Have a great day, and I urge you to head over and try this challenge. I had a super fun time doing it.

Hugs
Tanya