Thursday, June 3, 2010

Practical Scrappers Transparencies, Vellum, Acrylic Accents Challenge



This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is certainly a mouthful! Which one will you choose to use; Transparencies, Vellum or Acrylic Accents?

I chose transparencies. I have had these flowered sheets for well over 4 years. Thanks again Practical Scrappers, for getting me to use up my dusty supplies. I mounted them with glue dots, and for the triad of flowers on the right, I sewed buttons onto the centers to add dimension, as I did with Baby Maisy, a wonderful new stamp at Michelle's Scrapbooking and more. I also sewed a flowered transparency sheet behind Baby Maisy to add a different visual effect to the pattern paper.

I would love to see your fab projects entered into this weeks challenge.

Hugs
Tanya