Thursday, June 17, 2010

Practical Scrappers Glitter and Flocking Challenge


Good Morning,

This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is to take out your glitter and/or flocking and to use it on you projects.

Trying to be creative, I chose to take out my chipboard and ink the surface in pink. I then coated the tops of them with Diamond Glaze and finished off the flowers by adding some loose glitter to the surface. I tried using 2 way glue, but found that the Diamond Glaze dried quicker and clearer, allowing the ink to peek through and the glitter to sparkle.

How many of you have glitter and flocking sitting on your desk begging to be used? I would be interested to know if any of you have ever finished a jar of glitter or flocking. I know mine are all nearly full.

This card is for Karlye's teacher, I want to thank her for doing a great job this year with my daughter and her classmates. Now to get the gift, the last day of school is just around the corner!

Have a great day ladies, can't wait to see what your creations look like.

Hugs,
Tanya