Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pixie Cottage Challenge #22


This weeks Pixie Cottage challenge lends us a wonderful Guest Sketch from Donalda, and you can choose to do the theme as well if you wish, which is "Fathers Day".

I rotated the sketch and chose to use "My Dad says", a new Pixie Cottage MANmade stamp by CreaSeans. My Daughters saw the card and proceeded to tell me they liked my duct tape card. Which cracks me up, I don't think I had a clue what duct tape was when I was 5 and 3 years of age!

I can't wait to see what you all create this week for The Pixie Cottage Challenge #22. I still have a Father's Day card to make, as this one is for my Father-In-Law, and would love to get some ideas from you ladies.

Hugs,
Tanya
P.S. Challenges this qualifies for are:
The Shabby Tea Room: Just for Dad
Cards For Men: Father's Day
Double Dutch: Dad's Treat
Simple Doodles: Just 4 You Dad
Creative Craft Challenge : for the Man in your life