Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #21



Good Morning ladies,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #21 is to use the fab sketch and/or to add metal to your creation. I made a metal repousse card over the weekend for the tutorial over at The Pixie Cottage, so I decided to focus on the sketch. I did however add some tiny flower brads and then glued some rhinestones on them.

I used Hannah with Butterflies this week, again you can find her at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. She is such a feminine image don't you think?

Just to let you know, brads, eyelets, paperclips etc. all count as metal. I hope to see some creative ideas too. A few weeks back I even used a pop can tab as a metal accent. Get your thinking caps on ladies, I am bound to be inspired for sure.

Enjoy your week,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S Be sure to check out the DISCOUNT COUPON over at The Pixie Cottage. 22% off your total purchase right up until Memorial Day. Simply use the code Memorial in the coupon box before checking out.

Challenges I am entering this into are;
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge#85: Buttons and Blooms