Friday, June 11, 2010

Got My Fingers in The Sugar Bowl Again.........



Here is my entry for The Sugar Bowl Challenge #36 , thank you Lilian for a fantastic sketch. The theme was to use Pink, Black and White on your card, but this added theme was for inspiration only.

I enjoyed making this card, I have to tell you that coloring black hair with Copic markers is very challenging, especially since I only have the 100, and a W3. I am waiting for my remainder grey tones. If anyone has some fabulous tips on how to improve my black hair technique, PLEASE let me know!

I found these wonderful flat back rhinestones in my stash, and they must be crystal as they sparkle like mad and emit little rainbows everywhere. Boy do I wish I wrote down where I got them, I want more!

I am off to submit this, and I sure do hope random org. is on my side, they have Ranger Distress Inks as the prize, and I have been itching to try these out!

On a personal note, when using Copics would you like me to write down what colors I use? I see others do this, and want to know if it is useful to you.

Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Tanya