Sunday, April 11, 2010

Team International Ink- My 12x12 layout for Challenge #3























Good Morning,

I have been working on this since Wednesday, and this is the final product. Our team International Ink has made it into round 3 of The Greeting Farm's "Royal Battle". This weeks challenge is to create an 8x8 or 12x12 layout using one of The Greeting Farm stamps.

I was voted in to do the challenge, and stayed up way to late 3 days in a row in order to make my team proud. I used Miss Anya Dressy for my stamps, and the sentiment from an older set called "For Someone". I had to alter one of the Miss Anya's as I wanted to have her sitting as well. In the end, I had a lot of fun, and the stress and hard work was worth it. Not to mention my team reminding me that I would at least end up with a wonderful layout for my daughter's scrapbook.

Now, I would like to ask if you could all head over HERE, and vote for your 3 favorite layouts. Some teams are bribing their followers with candy and such, but our team wants to keep it real. If you think mine is one of the top 3, then by all means please vote for it. We are asking you to be honest. (Some of you will have to create and account to do so, and then log in and use the above link to start voting.)

Have a great day, and for those of you who take the time to vote, Team International Ink appreciates it.

Hugs
Tanya

P.S. The scrumptious paper is from my Scrapping Great Deals March kit. The ruffled trim is from Fabricland, and the Robin's Nest dew drops are from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.