Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Practical Scrappers Sticker Challenge
























Hello ladies,

This weeks challenge over at Practical Scrappers is Stickers. For this sticker challenge, I used my daughter's left over sticker remnants and my paper punches to create these circle and square sticker embellishments. They were the left over pieces from a sheet of Super Hero stickers that Karlye just had to have. They add a certain depth to the card, and I rather like how it turned out.

I created a video that should be posted on the Practical Scrappers website on Saturday, it shows exactly how I did this. I also made another card that will post with the video, showing the versatility of left over stickers. I feel pretty good knowing that even though the stickers are long gone, I was able to recycle the leftovers to make a card for someone.

How creative can you be with your stickers? I would love for you to post your creations over at Practical Scrappers. Who knows, you may be the lucky winner of some Wink Wink Ink digital stamps.

Happy Thursday,
Hugs
Tanya