Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Practical Scrappers Marker Challenge
























Hello Ladies,

The challenge this week at Practical Scrappers is to use your markers! I have used my Copic markers to color in this adorable stamp from 2cuterubberstamps. The wonderful thing about Copics is the ability to layer the markers. I used the same color markers for the hat and the shirt, but purposely layered them to make the hat come out darker.

I currently purchase my Copic markers from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I find she has a wide range of colors, and the prices are fantastic. The colors I used for this image are:

Skin Tone: E000, E11, E01, E00
Hair: E09, E33
Clothes: R08, R14, R27, Y38

What types of markers do you prefer ladies? Be sure to use them and link them up to this weeks challenge. The winner will be receiving 5 free digital stamps from Creations By Penny.

Hugs
Tanya

P.S. Practical Scrappers is looking for some new Design Team Members. Should you be interested, please read the details in my previous post, or go here.