Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Practical Scrappers Floss, Fiber & Ribbon Challenge






















Good Morning,

This is my card for this weeks Practical Scrappers - Floss, Fiber & Ribbon challenge. My favorite size of ribbon has to be 5/8" as this is the size that makes large lovely bows. I also enjoy using twine, as I find it adds a rustic charm to a project. To keep this card simple, I just had to take some of the design paper and create my own embellishments with them, a very cheap way to finish off a card! You can't see it from this angle but I even popped up the trees.

Speaking of trees, the Three Tree Trio image you see on this card is one of the many FAB digital stamps that can be found at Creations by Penny online store. She is currently accepting applications for persons who wish to be on her design team, click HERE for the details.

Have a wonderful day ladies, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for this weeks Practical Scrappers Floss, Fiber and Ribbon Challenge.

Hugs,
Tanya

P.S. Every year on this date I set new goals for myself. This year I plan to focus more on my family, and less on the small things. I plan to grow more comfortable in my skin, and to continue living a healthy lifestyle. I also plan to start a list of things I want to accomplish in the next 10 years, maybe post a few of them on my blog.