Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #14-Sketch and/or Mother's Day






















Good Morning,

The above is my take on this weeks "Take your Pick" challenge at The Pixie Cottage. You can use the sketch and/or make a Mother's Day/Special Lady card. I have done both.

I have used ArTish's Barnie in Spring stamp, which can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I wanted to incorporate the word Mom somehow, so I decided to use these stickers and add them to brads for the flower centers. Of course I had to make his nose shiny, as most healthy animals have wet noses. And wouldn't you know it, that is the first thing my 3 1/2 year old commented on.

Michelle's Scrapbooking and More is having a sale that ends April 22, 2010. All purchases made using the discount code MOVING all in capitals, will recieve 20% off your entire purchase (excluding Buyers Club Merchandise).

This delicious paper was part of my Scrappin Great Deals April kit. I love how the dark browns pop out. Not to mention how the dark stitching helps fill the white space in that area.

Have a wonderful day, and I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks Once Upon a Wednesday Challenge at The Pixie Cottage.

Hugs
Tanya