Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter Basket













Was today not the best day? It was warm, my girls had rosy cheeks from playing outside in the wonderful sunshine, and we even got to decorate Easter eggs at Grandma's.

I put together this basket to show off Karlye and Jayme's handmade Easter eggs. The darling Pixie Cottage Stamp ( Chickadee-da-dum by Artish) can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.

The basket was handmade too, I got the template for it here, and must say it was super easy. The hardest part about this project was cutting out my image. I am going to make a few more, but have my girls color them in, and then we will gift them to our family members on Sunday.

Fussy and Fancy Friday's Challenge
is all about Easter, I am going to pop this one into Mr. Linky for sure.

Happy Easter, and enjoy all this wonderful sunshine,
Hugs,
Tanya