Sunday, March 21, 2010

Practical Scrappers Sketch Friday
























Here is my take on Ann-Katrin's wonderful Friday sketch over at Practical Scrappers. I have to say photographing these layouts is pretty hard to do, another area where I must practice more. Maybe when my girls are older I can take a photography course. That will be going on my "Things I would like to do" list.

I got stuck with the sketch for a bit, and then looked at Kim's blog, seeing her flower inspired me to fill my white space with flowers too. Thanks Kim! I also pierced the four corners and when the page is lying on a white surface, it looks pretty nice, you can not see that from this photograph though.

A little background on the photo: Karlye is my little bookworm, this photograph was taken way back when she was 2 years old, she was waiting patiently for Mommy to get out of the shower. She just loved to read, and we would catch her doing so at 2 am with her night light on. She is still very fond of books, especially catalogs!

Hope you drop in to see the other takes on this Fabulous Sketch. I have to say Ann-Katrin is one talented lady.

Hugs
Tanya