Monday, March 15, 2010

Practical Scrappers Chipboard Challenge


















This week's challenge over at Practical Scrappers is to be creative with your use of chipboard. What I did was cover my chipboard arrow with matching design paper. I wanted to make a subtle embellishment that drew your eye to the image. I also added a safety pin, and glued one of my daughters beads on the end of it, placing it in the center of my bow.

This is one sunny card, and I hope the sun continues to shine here in Ottawa. I had a superb day with my girls. We went to the wave pool for the first time, with my Mom and my sisters. Boy did we have fun. I am really enjoying how they express themselves lately. My 3 1/2 year old looked at me today and said "This is Awesome Mommy!" My 5 year old decided that something was "Lame" today, and then proceeded to tell me that it meant "boring". Sigh, they make my heart smile.

Have a wonderful day everyone. I look forward to seeing your chipboard creations.
Hugs
Tanya