Friday, March 26, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #12-Circles
























Here is the project I was attempting to finish last night. The Pixie Cottage Challenge #12 is all about circles. Since this lovely clip board was waiting to be altered, I just had to use it. Although the surface is dimensional, I can still mount this on my wall and clip sketches I am working onto it. Once I am done, I can take the sketch down and enjoy looking at this altered piece of art. I have stated before that this Pixie Cottage Stamp reminds me of the fairy houses my Oma would draw for me when I was younger. You can find this stamp and many new ones at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.

Enjoy your weekend, I am off to bed to catch some zzzz's. No headache today but my head still feels bruised from last nights doozy. Oh yes, and my girls loved making banana chocolate chip bread tonight, my eldest even said thank you and that is was "the best bread ever Mommy!"
Hugs
Tanya