Thursday, March 4, 2010

Copic Certification Course Ottawa-May 2, 2010

Hello Ladies,

I have terrific news! Ottawa is on the list for a Copic Certification Course,I signed up yesterday morning, and have been notified that I can take the course on May 2, 2010. For those of you who have Copic Markers, and want to learn how to use them, I urge you to hop over to the Copic Webpage found here. They have a list of places they will be visiting.

At the end of the course you will walk away being a Copic Certified Designer, and you will have gained insight into the techniques involved with these markers. You will also be able to spread the Copic Love and help others improve their technique.

I hope to see some familiar faces in the crowd, anyone can apply. You may be put on a waiting list, but from what I am told, most persons put on the list will make it to the course. 3 weeks prior to the course date, they will notify you of any available spots.

Talk soon,

Hugs
Tanya