Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet Pea Trading Card Challenge




















This is another first for me. The Sweet Pea Challenge this month was to create a trading card (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") using a Sweet Pea stamp, 3 colors only, and any embellishment.

I chose this wonderful stamp from plate 23- Seasons of Fantasy. My color scheme was orange, yellow and green. You will see many shades of orange on this card, but I think that is ok, it simply asked for 3 colors only. Either way, this was a fun challenge. I chose bella bauble's as my embellishment of choice, and made some 3-D flowers with my tiny flower punch.

This may be something I could get into doing, then swapping them with friends. Anyone interested in starting a Trading Card Swap?

Have a good Wednesday,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S. You can find this stamp at Sweet Pea Stamps. They are quite unique, and fun to color.