Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Practical Scrappers Stamping Challenge




















Good Morning,

How are all of you doing today? This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is Stamping! I know most of you already use stamps in your daily crafting, so I hope to see lots of you enter this challenge. This weeks grand prize winner will receive bonding powder and a Stampee foil of their choice!

As most of you know, I love to stamp and color. So in order to grow, I decided to try something new. I decided to showcase Two-Step Stamping. This involves using stamps that are made to layer one another. I chose the background flower and inked it up, I stamped it on a spare sheet of paper to lighten the ink. I then took the outline stamp and inked it up, only to stamp over the previous image. The nice thing about this is that you don't have to be precise. Each image will be different, unless you use a stampamajig, which allows you to position the two stamps directly over one another.

I enjoyed learning something new with this challenge.

Happy Stamping!
Hugs
Tanya