Monday, February 15, 2010

Practical Scrappers Flower Challenge




















Good Morning,

This weeks challenge over at Practical Scrappers is to create something using flowers.

To get started, I searched through my flowers and was left uninspired. I then tried my hand at 3-D flowers using my punches, but was not happy with the outcome. So, I looked through my paper stash and found this wonderful design paper. Perfect for my husbands Valentine's Day card. I picked out one of my new stamps sent to me by my Secret Sister ( Thank you Kerri) and matched the colors of the paper to the image with my Prisma pencils.

My design paper had flowers on it, and in order to finish off the card, I cut out various levels of the flowers and popped each one up with dimensionals. The final touch was a tiny gem in the flower's center.

So my challenge for you this week is to use up those flowers and post your creations over at Practical Scrappers. As a reward for having fun, if you are the lucky winner, you will receive some bling, courtesy of Glitz Design.

Have a great day,
Hugs
Tanya