Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Practical Scrappers Brads Challenge























This weeks challenge over at Practical Scrappers is all about using brads. I have tons of them, and of course they seem to always get put in a corner, and forgotten about. So "hats off" again to the ladies at Practical Scrappers, I have dusted off my supplies, and put them to use.

This week Practical Scrappers will award a prize to the person who uses the most brads on one project! They will also be awarding a prize for the most creative use of brads, and a prize for their favorite project. That leaves you with 3 chances to win! I have to say it is really wonderful seeing a lot of familiar faces playing with us at Practical Scrappers, I hope to see you participate this week as well.

I used my black brads to balance off the black ribbon, and to draw your focal point to my alien. I have used 4 brads on this card, can you guess where the fourth one is? The inside of the card has the sentiment "Wish you were here". I have a recipient in mind for this card, but will keep it anonymous, just in case they drop in to see what I have been creating.

Have a great day ladies, I can not wait to see what you come up with.
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S. The fourth brad is used to attach my bow. I find it easier to tie a bow, insert a brad in the center behind the middle knot, then pierce the paper to secure it.