Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Playing with my Sugar Nellie Manga Stamps
























Hello Ladies,

I sat down on Tuesday and started coloring. My goal was to create something just for fun, without following a sketch. I took out my wonderful Sugar Nellie Manga stamps and chose this one, she is called Dreamy. I am practicing with my Copic markers, and have gotten a better feel for the blender. Now I have to practice highlighting with my white gel pen.

It was nice to start something, with no direction. I had fun, and that is what crafting is all about.

Hope you have fun creating today, and if you have incorporated stamping into your work, be sure to post it on this weeks Practical Scrappers Stamp Challenge.

Hugs,
Tanya

P.S . The other night my 3 1/2 year old told me she was scared because when she was bigger like Daddy, nobody would hold her hand. I made her a promise, that no matter how big she gets, I will always hold her hand. Sniff sniff, another one of those things I had to journal in her book.