Friday, February 19, 2010

Loving it Up with my Pixie Cottage Stamp






















Hello,

I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday! My friend Michelle sent me this wonderful April with Hearts Stamp, and I am just loving her. Please drop in and visit The Pixie Cottage Challenge this week, it is all about creating something that is love themed. Every time I play with the Pixies, I get the most wonderful comments about my card. It really feels good when someone takes the time to leave a message. You can find April with Hearts over at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. She even has some scrumptious blog candy to be won! Be sure to scroll through Michelle's blog, you will be inspired, I can promise you that.

I am also entering this into Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. They want us to Dazzle them. I have a bit of bling on my paper, and some rhinestone hearts. Not a lot of bling, but then sometimes a little goes a long way.

Have a great weekend ladies,

Hugs
Tanya