Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Practical Scrappers Button Challenge






















Good Afternoon Ladies! How are you all doing today?
This card is my very first entry as a design team member for Practical Scrappers. Every MONDAY you will find a new challenge posted, and every Tuesday you will find one of my creations posted on their site showcasing that challenge. For inspiration, be sure to check in every day, each design team member has a special day where they get to inspire you with there talent.
This weeks challenge is "buttons". When I was a little girl, I used to sneak into my Oma's sewing room to play with her button jars. About 5 years ago, I bought a huge bag of miscellaneous buttons and they sat around until my daughter found them when she was 18 months old. She was never one to put things in her mouth, and so with supervision, she would play with them.
I am now finding them useful for projects, like the one above. They are versatile, cheap, and I think I could get used to seeing them on my cards and layouts.
Please take out your buttons ladies, and create. Then drop in to Practical Scrappers to show them what you have done. We would all love to see what creative projects you can come up with.

Hugs to you,
Tanya

P.S This card was also made to thank Sweet Pea Stamps for the wonderful set of stamps I won from them a couple of months back. These precious ladies are so fun to color in.