Monday, January 11, 2010

My take on Practical Scrappers Sketch Friday





















Happy Monday!

I got my second kit from Scrappin Great Deals last week. For Christmas my husband signed me up for a 6 month subscription, and I am pretty excited to get started, and determined to use as much of the kit as I can this month. Using this determination, I attempted another layout for Karlye. She was almost 1 when I took this picture. She can still melt my heart with a simply smile, and I am grateful that she is in my life. Sigh, she is now 5!

This layout can be found over at Practical Scrappers for their Sketch Friday Challenge. This sketch would work well for cards too. I will keep checking in to see what you ladies can do with this sketch. Thank you Ann-Katrin I loved using this one.

I am adding this to Frosted Designs Challenge this week. I did use my ColorBox ink on the edges of my paper and to the chipboard prior to adding the glitter embossing powder.
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs
Tanya