Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!















Happy New Year!

I just handed in my very first assignment for Practical Scrappers and I am so excited as I am now a part of their design team! I have to say that each design team member has a different sense of style, it is quite interesting to see what each come up with on a weekly basis. Please drop in and visit, they have sketch challenges, subject challenges, and they really get you using all your supplies laying about getting dusty.

This card is so appropriate for today's forecast, as it snowed all night and now we are going to go outside to play in it. We got a lot done over the past week, mainly playing with the kids. Come Monday, it is back to work, school, playschool, swimming and dance lessons. Ok, not all on the same day, but the routine starts up full force again.
I used CPS Sketch#60 for this one, and of course I just had to use more of this TPC shimmery paper.
Stay Warm, be happy, and wishing you all the very best in 2010!
Hugs
Tanya
P.S. This qualifies for the 5 for Friday over at 365 Cards , I have patterned paper, ribbon, stickers, buttons, and embroidery thread on this card.